- Sharp growth of activity: +14.4%
- Strong organic growth: +12%
- 10 international acquisitions
Business up +14.4% at end of December
Business continued to grow all through 2018 both in France (+11.3%) and abroad (+17.1%). On a like‐for‐like basis, organic growth has further accelerated to reach 12% (11.3% in France and 12.7% outside France).
Q4 2018 revenue has reached €613.5 M, hence up +16.7% as compared to 2017 (€525 M). On a like‐for‐like basis and constant exchange rate, business grows by 13.7% (14.1% in France and 13.3% on an international level).
All geographical areas – with the exception of Germany ‐ are in sharp growth (>10%).
All business sectors are growing, more particularly Aerospace, Automotive, Life Sciences, Defense &Security and Rail/Naval.
External growth: 10 Acquisitions outside France
In a strategic context of international growth, ALTEN is consolidating its positions abroad and has carried out 10 acquisitions outside France (8 in Europe and 2 in Asia):
– 3 companies in Germany/Austria (annual revenue: €21.5 M, 255 consultants)
– 2 companies in Spain (annual revenue: €27.5 M, 570 consultants)
– 2 companies in Scandinavia: Sweden/Finland (annual revenue: €18 M, 155 consultants)
– 1 company in Netherlands (annual revenue: €6.5 M, 90 consultants)
– 1 company in China (annual revenue: €7 M, 160 consultants)
– A company in India (annual revenue: €1.3 M, 100 consultants)
Outlook for 2019
Assuming similar economic conditions as in 2018, ALTEN should achieve a positive organic growth in 2019 and should be able to strengthen its targeted strategy of external growth.
2018 full‐year results: Analyst meeting: Wednesday, February 20th 2019.
Press release: Tuesday, February 19th 2019 after market closing.