Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for a BI Engineer to address one of the biggest bank entities in France with representation in Portugal (Porto/Lisboa).
Description of the Project:
- The Business Intelligence tool dedicated for TTS is “IOF”, based on Cognos reports, Informatica and Oracle database.
- A new DataMart is currently being deployed by using the target data visualisation solution based on Microsoft: SSAS, SSRS and at term PowerBI.
- In parallel, maintenance and handling of production incidents to deal with on IOF.
- Evolution and project: Architecture, Deployment and delivery method, IT Conception, Development & Parameterization, Technical and functional test, assistance to advanced functional test from the users and the Business Analysts, training on report tools.
- IT Support for current IOF solution: assistance, analysis, production monitoring, parameterization, data recovery, enhancement actions/evolutions.
- In partnership with other consultant, expert in data feeding, the consultant must work on both data feeding and data virtualisation, but will be more specialized on data visualisation.
- He must be able to understand Business Analysts and users requests on reporting.
Candidate should be able to present:
· At least 2-3 years experience with Microsoft SSAS and SSRS products; - Mandatory
· Ideally would be fluent both in French and English (although French is not mandatory)
· Additional experience in other Business Intelligence tools is a plus, as the work will not be restricted to the Microsoft tools.
· The consultant should be strong on the technical side (reports development, installations of tools, configuration, etc) but also be a good communicator in order to understand the business needs and interact with the business analysts for the reports development
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!