Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for an Engineering Consultant – Electronics Technician to join our team in Lisbon.
- Professional technical course in electronics or similar area.
- Experience of at least 2 years in similar roles.
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical diagrams and datasheet of manufacturers' products / components.
- Ability to analyze electronic circuit boards and electronic power units.
- Ability to interpret and execute defined test procedures (ability to create alternative tests, will be valued in this context).
- Ability to configure and use standard test equipment, such as an oscilloscope, power analysis, power supplies, digital multimeters and similar equipment.
- Ability to resolve faults, and root cause identification and documentation.
- Make electronic modifications to circuit boards, such as reworking components, welding / unsoldering electronic components, etc.
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!