Network and Security Engineer
Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for a Network and Security Engineer to address one big company in Portugal.
Description of the Project:
- Participation in a project that will develop a network access protection solution using 802.1X authentication and authorization techniques. Within the scope of the same project is also the verification of solutions made available for the production network, comparing with the requirements for those same solutions (provide connectivity between devices (IT/OT) and security features, namely filtering, ZBFW, and segmentation).
Candidate should be able to present:
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Network and Security Engineering
- Knowledge of Network and Security at the level of CCNA, CCNP Security (preferred)
- Knowledge of Cisco equipment (IOS/IOS-XE)
- Experience in 802.1X Access control
- Knowledge in Cisco ISE
- Experience in preparing technical documentation
- Fluent English language skills
- Availability to travel worldwide.
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!