Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for a Software Engineer to address one big company in a Railway Client with representation in Portugal (Lisbon).
Description of the Project:
We are looking for a Software Engineer to reinforce the product development team. Participate in the complete development cycle, including analysis, design, implementation and tests of the features that are in their scope of responsibility, using Agile practices. An active participation in team decisions to continuous improve our methods, software and team satisfaction is expected.
- Execute full software development life cycle
- Create technical specifications
- Write well-designed, documented and testable code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy and support systems in production
- Comply with best practices and industry standards
Candidate should be able to present:
- MSc / BS degrees in Computer Science or related fields;
- Experience and knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and data structures;
- 4+ years of professional experience in Java software development (including jUnit, Mockito);
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework (Boot, Data and MVC is mandatory);
- Database concepts. Both SQL (preferably PostgreSQL) and NoSQL;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ;
- Experience with Agile methodologies (using JIRA);
- General UNIX (gitbash), and/or Windows knowledge;
- Experience in Python, RobotFramework, Selenium is a plus;
- Fluent English language, spoken and written;
- Openness to a new environment, people and culture;
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!