Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for a Data Analyst to address a real estate software firm, from a French retail group with representation in Portugal (Lisboa).
Description of the Project:
- Keep the existing reports updated and send them to the respective recipients.
• Collect & compile data from new data sources by updating existing reports.
• Support the preparation of summaries/presentations based on the defined KPI's for business
• Collaborate to define strategies to collect data and reporting needs of company back-office
• Analyze data using statistical and numerical methods.
• Perform testing and validation of data sets.
• Read, extract, transform, prepare, and load data into the client’s information systems tools and
• Support to operational management and monitoring of sales collection from tenants.
• Analyze existing reports in various formats and sources (Excel/CSV), suggesting improvements
and strategies for migration into Power BI.
Candidate should be able to present:
- Requires Bachelor´s Degree, valuable if at Information Systems or Engineering Area.
• Proven DA experience and methodologies with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
• Excel (Advanced).
• Database exploration and querying (Microsoft tools as a plus).
• Power BI (Advanced).
• SaaS environmental tools and services.
• Fluent spoken/written Portuguese and English is mandatory, French is a plus.
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!