Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for an IT Project Manager to address a real estate software firm, from a French retail group with representation in Portugal (Lisboa).
- Assure project management activity regarding the strategical and operational assigned projects;
- Follow, develop and assure execution of the client’s methodologies and policies;
- Develop positive relationships with Project Sponsors and Teams to enable the PM to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects;
- Ensure that project management documentation, functional specifications, testing plans, status reports, MoM’s, are accurate, available/updated and complete.
- Proven PMO/Project Manager experience and knowledge of project management methodologies based on information systems, with a minimum of 4 years of experience;
- Knowledge of project management tools;
- Experience in managing project with third party teams and international environment;
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective;
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes;
- Strong analytical/report and problem solving skills.
- Training and experience using/implementing ITILv3, CMMI Maturity Model, Lean, Agile and ISO standards, is a plus.
- Certification as PMI/IPMA, Lean and/or Six Sigma is a plus;
- Fluent spoken/written Portuguese and English is mandatory, French is a plus.
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!