Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for an Engineering Consultant – Machine Learning to join our team in the North of Portugal, to develop classification models that are na integral component of real world In-Vehicle sensing technologies.
The position will require:
- designing, experimenting, and evaluating models that identify patterns in structured and unstructured data (e.g., audio, images and video);
- Understand and implement state-of-the-art academic research papers to apply and develop novel approaches and algorithms;
- A strong candidate will have knowledge of ML, DL, and neural networks with experience working on a range of classification and optimization problems, recommendation algorithms and content understanding;
- Graduate degree (PhD or MSc) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering of Physics with specialization in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, or Statistics;
- Recent proven experience of applying machine learning or deep learning techniques.
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms (e.g. CRF, SVM, HMM) and deep learning approaches (e.g. CNN, RNN, LSTM);
- Proficient in using R or Python for data analysis and model development;
- Proficient in Machine Learning and Statistical libraries (e.g. R, Python SciPy & Scikit-learn, MLlib) with a strong statistical modelling expertise;
- Familiarity with programming in other languages is aplus (e.g. Java, C/C++, Matlab,);
- Expertise in collection, processing, evaluating signal data (audio, images and video);
- Expertise in data manipulation: use of structured data tools (e.g., SQL), & unstructured (preferred) data tools and platforms;
- Experience model development (e.g. regression, cluster analysis, recommender systems);
- Understanding of different modelling techniques and machine learning algorithms;
- Familiarity with visualization tools (e.g. InfluxDB, PowerBI);
- Software development methodologies and skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment) is a plus;
- Paste experience in working with Agile methodologies is also a plus;
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!