Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for a Life Sciences Consultant – Maintenance & Qualification Engineer to join our team.
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent related technical field
- Minimum 3 year experience of on-site monitoring experience for pharma industry:
- Qualification & Validation Activities;
- Maintenance Activities;
- Analysis, Elaboration and Execution of validation protocols;
- Development and put in practise preventive actions for the optimization of techniques to improve manufacturing processes, according to GMP;
- Prepare and review documentation, statistical data analysis, protocol and reports issue, according to the systems implemented, for internal use and for regulatory purposes
- Support ongoing projects and metrology tasks
- Participate in the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of management systems – quality, environment and security.
- Strong understanding of GMP requirements for pharma industry
- You have a good working knowledge of GAMP 5, 21CFR part.11, ISO2859
- You are fluent in English and Portuguese
- You are a team player and stress resistant;
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Dynamic and with initiative;
- Organisation and good work-priority management.
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!