Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for a Life Sciences Consultant – Junior Regulatory Affairs Officer to join our team in Lisbon. (Hybrid)
- Support to the administrative tasks associated with the department (invoicing support, filing, ...);
- Preparation, review and implementation of packaging material;
- Support in launching new drugs onto the market (issuing New Registration Forms, Safety Data Sheets requests, ...);
- Participation in the compilation of the administrative documentation necessary for the submission of dossiers in order to obtain Market Authorisations.
- A candidate with a Bachelors Degree in Pharmaceutical/ Biochemistry/ Health Sciences fields;
- 1 year experience in Regulatory Affairs Pharma departments
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Proactive, good communication, accurate, detail orientated.
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!