Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for a Life Sciences Consultant – Quality Agreements Specialist to join our team in Lisbon.
- Negotiations and Discussions to finalize centralized and local Quality Technical Agreements for API, excipients, packaging material and finished products manufacturer
- Preparation, maintenance and alignment on global level focused on harmonized agreement templates for API, excipients, packaging material and finished products manufacturer
- Support of global process definition for harmonized Quality Technical Agreement Process with manufacturing sites and commercial affiliates
- Coordinate information flow and Global Overview List with involved departments / network related with this process;
- Support and maintenance of related Key Performance Indicators;
- English fluency (written and oral);
- Graduate of Pharmacy, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry University or another related science preferred with technical background;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of personnel and management;
- Good problem solving and risk assessment abilities;
- Good organizational and in time management skills;
- Proven flexibility and ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities;
- Knowledge about Microsoft office word and excel is a must and ability to learn and become proficient with appropriate software
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!