Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for a Integration and Verification Engineer to join our team in the Portugal market.
The chosen candidate will perform a subset of all the software engineering activities required to integrate, verify and manage the evolutions for a solution /product, achieving customer satisfaction.
• Prepares definition documents (or participates in their preparation) in order to comply with targets relating to costs, deadlines and quality, and participates in the product integration and verification phases.
• Assembles the solution / product elements in a logical and controlled manner to evaluate the design, behavior, interactions and performance, and to confirm that the requirements against which the solution / product has been designed are fulfilled.
• Guarantees that the product data package is ready for release to production, and to operation and support.
• Contributes in co-engineering activities with the Systems Engineering team in order to ensure software-system consistency and ensures the right contribution of software components to the systems integration & verification / configuration & change management activities.
- MSc / BS degrees in Computer Science related fields;
- Be able to discover client needs and translate them to software and system requirements;
- Be able to write test specification to verify the system requirements;
- Participate and / or lead test campaigns;
- Compile Software Test Report and periodically report progress to team;
- Be able to participate and support Software Integration activities;
- Experience in Software Verification / Qualification;
- General UNIX knowledge;
- Experience with GIT;
- CMMI knowledge is a plus;
- Experience with Agile methodologies. Scrum as a preference. Certified Scrum Developer is a plus;
- Experience with test automation Framework (eg: Selenium) is a plus;
- Openness to a new environment, people and culture;
- Work effectively within existing systems, both software artifacts and organizations
- Fluent English language, spoken and written;
- Availability to travel.