Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to address one big company in the Technology Market with representation in Portugal (Lisbon).
Description of the Project:
· Responsible for managing the build and deployment of the Cloud based infrastructure, using the appropriate tools and scripts
· Responsible for the managing the automated deployment tool chain and process for the development team to enable our software products to be seamlessly deployed to the target environments as part of the continuous delivery pipeline
· Manage the continuous integration systems used to build our software products
· Manage the software development tools used by the development team and ensure they are scalable and failure proof
· Manage the monitoring software to get end to end visibility of the production environment to ensure our customers get the best user experience
· Document processes and user guides for integrated tools and scripts.
· Advise on new technologies and methodologies by becoming an expert in emerging technologies and tools
· Work with the development team to help drive the migration of our Java/Linux stack to a containerized software platform, ensuring the right development, deployment and container orchestration tools are employed and integrated into the development process
Candidate should be able to present:
· Good communication skills
· Experience of Azure, Cloud Foundry, or AWS cloud services
· Advanced Linux and Windows administration skills
· Solid understanding and experience with DevOps best practices and principles
· Experience working in a web hosting environment
· Java web server technologies, Tomcat, Jboss, Apache, NginX
· Excellent knowledge of one of more scripting languages
· Good knowledge of container technologies including Docker, optionally Swarm or Kubernetes
· Understanding of networking, TCP/IP, DNS, firewall and load balancing
· Familiarity with a programming language, preferably Java
· Experience with automation/Configuration Management (Ansible, Puppet etc.)
· Monitoring tools and techniques (Nagios, ELK Stack, Graphana, Zabbix, Dynatrace)
· Source Control and Continuous Integration technologies (Git, Jenkins, Teamcity)
· Keen interest in deployment pipelines and continuous delivery
· Openness to a new environment, people and culture
· Work effectively within existing systems, both software artifacts and organizations
· Fluent English language, spoken and written
· Availability to travel
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!